What is ClaimKar?
- The domain name www.claimkar.com (“Platform”) is provided by Vitality Healthcare Private Limited, (hereinafter referred to as “ClaimKar” or “We” or “Our” or “Us”). The Platform serves as a platform for providing insurance claim assistance (“Services”) to the end users ( “User”).
- Sending a letter marked to the attention of Dhaval Parmar and ClaimKar ,K 1101, Pragati Savvy Swaraj Phase 2, Off S G Road , Opposite Godrej Garden City,JAGATPUR, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, 382470
- Sending an email to email@example.com.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- The type of information collected from the guests of the Platform and the Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
- How and to whom ClaimKar will disclose such information.
What is Personal Information?
- “Personal Information” is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- The SPI Rules further define “sensitive personal data or information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- guest details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- call and message data records.
- Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information.
Terms for all Users:
- This section applies to all guests and Users.
- User can access, modify, and correct the data about him/her/it which has been collected pursuant to his/her/its decision to become a User. If User updates any of his/her/its information, ClaimKar may keep a copy of the information which User originally provided in its archives for uses documented herein. ClaimKar takes User’s rights seriously and encourages User to use them if User deems this to be appropriate. User may exercise these rights by emailing ClaimKar at care@ claimkar.com.
- All the information provided to ClaimKar by a User, including Personal Information or any sensitive personal data or information, is voluntary. You understand that ClaimKar may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as Personal Information or “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” under the SPI Rules:
- for the purpose of providing you the Services;
- for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes;
- for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates; and
- debugging customer support related issues.
- ClaimKar also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the User for the following purposes:
- Contacting End-Users for offering new products or services.
- Contacting End-Users for taking product and Service feedback.
- Analysing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analysing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
- Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User visits the Platform, ClaimKar may receive the URL of the sites from and to which such User navigates. ClaimKar also receives the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the world wide web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help ClaimKar improve its Service. The linkage between User’s IP address and User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third-parties without such User’s permission or except when required by law.
- The Platform uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by ClaimKar and its service providers for technical administration of the Platform, research and development, and for User administration. ClaimKar does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
- ClaimKar does not knowingly collect personal data from children.
- In addition, User agrees that ClaimKar is not responsible and does not have control over any third-parties that User authorizes to access its/his/her content. If the User is using a third-party website or service and allows them to access its/his/her content, such User shall do so at its/his/her own risk. Further, when User submits personal information to third party through ClaimKar, the User should be aware that the User’s personal information is transmitted across the internet and that no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. Although, ClaimKar takes reasonable security measures to protect the User’s personal information when it receives it, the User shall also ensure to take appropriate steps to protect User’s personal information.
- ClaimKar addresses any discrepancies and grievances of all Users with respect to processing of information in a time bound manner. For this purpose, ClaimKar has designated Dhaval Parmar as the Grievance Officer, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
- Sending a letter marked to the attention of Dhaval Parmar and ClaimKar ,K 1101, Pragati Savvy Swaraj Phase 2, Off S G Road , Opposite Godrej Garden City, JAGATPUR, AHMEDABAD,Gujarat, 382470 or
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy Terms Applicable for Users:
- As part of the registration/application creation and submission process that is available to Users on the Platform, certain information, including sensitive personal data or information is collected from the Users.
- If you have inadvertently submitted any such information to ClaimKar prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is collected, stored or used, then you may send an email to care@ ClaimKar.in to modify or remove the same. In addition, any User can ask ClaimKar, by sending an email to care@ ClaimKar.in whether ClaimKar is keeping personal data about him/her, and every User is also entitled to require ClaimKar to delete and destroy all such information relating to him/her (but not other Users) in its possession.
- Users’ personally identifiable information they choose to provide on the Platform is used to help the Users describe/identify themselves. Other information that does not personally identify the Users as an individual, is collected by ClaimKar from Users (such as, patterns of utilization described above) and is exclusively owned by ClaimKar. ClaimKar may also use such information in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non- personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. If ClaimKar wishes to use any User’s personal data for a new purpose, it may do so without seeking such User’s permission before doing so. ClaimKar will communicate with the Users through email and notices posted on the Platform or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The Users can change their e-mail and contact preferences by sending an email to email@example.com.
- ClaimKar may conduct a User survey to collect information about Users’ preferences. These surveys may be optional and if Users choose to respond, their responses will be kept anonymous. None of this information is shared with third parties, except for with consent of the User. The demographic information that the Platform collects in the registration process and through surveys is used to help the Platform improve its Services to meet the needs and preferences of Users. This may include targeting advertising to Users about the Services.
- All employees and data processors of ClaimKar, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User’s sensitive personal data and information.
- We may also disclose or transfer User’s personal and other information a User provides, to another third party as part of merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets of any division of the Company or the Company as a whole. Any third party to which the Company transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that a User provide to Us.
- To the extent necessary to provide Users with the Services, ClaimKar may provide their Personal Information to third party contractors who work on behalf of, or with, the Company to provide Users with such services, to help ClaimKar communicate with Users or to maintain the Platform. Generally, these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Platform or the Users, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the Personal Information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Please note that to register with the Platform and to enter into a valid contract with Us, User should be eligible to enter into and perform legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. ClaimKar shall not be held responsible and/or liable if the User provides any false information regarding its/his/her age. ClaimKar can delete any Users account/take all necessary steps, if ClaimKar becomes aware that User is not eligible and has provided false personal information.
As part of the registration process, ClaimKar collects the following personal information from Users:
ClaimKar also collects the following personal information from Users:
- Email address
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code)
- Phone number
- [Password chosen by the User]
- Valid financial account information
- Contact and phonebook details
- National Identifier viz. Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, etc
- Access to messages on mobile network
- Other details as the User may volunteer
All the information provided by the User (“User Information”) is maintained by the Platform in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. User Information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. Regardless of the manner of storage, We will keep all User Information confidential, and only makes accessible User Information to its employees on a need-to-know basis, and binds all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
ClaimKar collects financial information from the User for the sole purpose of billing and payment processes, requiring transfer of this information to third party websites/platforms, not directly in control of ClaimKar, to complete the billing process. Such transactions take place over secure connections with payment gateways which involve encryption of data, ensuring best possible care of data security. ClaimKar does not retain any of financial information of the User, including credit/debit card and net-banking details, in its records.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, ClaimKar shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Users’ personal data or events that are beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
- If any User has any question, issue, complaint regarding any of our Services, please contact our customer service at +91-9558-189-189.
- If a User uses the Service after notice of changes have been sent to such User or published on the Platform, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed practices.